Our business was opened in 1971 and is located in the center of Zagreb. We specialise in making unique jewelry designed according to the customer’s wishes and ideas.
Jozef Gjoni, the goldsmith and jeweller, along with the relevant professional education, also possesses a special craft certificate issued upon the completion of the I.G.I. DIAMOND GRADING COURSE in Antwerpen, the Belgian city famous for its diamond trade.
With our wide range of various handmade gold, silver, antique and traditional Croatian jewelry, decorated with precious and semi-precious gemstones, pearls and coral, You will certainly find something unique and special for Yourself.
We can also repair or modify Your old jewelry to make a brand new piece, as well as exchange it for new pieces from our offer at an excellent repurchase price.
Help us create the perfect jewellery just for You!
- Custom-made jewelry
- All kinds of repairs of gold and silver jewelry
- Stone setting
- Recasting your old jewelry
- Redemption of gold and antique jewelry
PAYMENT METHODS IN THE STORE
Cash / for cash payments we calculate 10-20% discount.
Credit card payment
- All cards (one-time payment)
- Maestro – ZABA and PBZ (2-12 installment)
- Master card – ZABA (2-12 installment)
- Visa – ZABA and PBZ (2-12 installment)
- Diners (2-36 installment)
- Visa premium (2-6 installment)
ONLINE PAYMENT METHODS
- Payment on delivery (only in Croatia)
- Payment to IBAN (remittance per order/quotation)
- PayPal (payment in EUR)
- Credit card payment via PayPal invoice for unregistered PayPal users (payment in EUR)